Trademark Frequently Asked Questions

Can I register a trademark if I live outside the United States?

Yes, you can register a trademark residing outside the United States.  An applicant’s citizenship must be included with your trademark application, but it need not be US citizenship.  If an applicant has dual citizenship, then applicant must choose which citizenship will be printed in the Official Certificate of Registration.

While this process can be confusing, when you request to register your trademark through Trademarkia, an attorney representing you can help you navigate the process. Click here to get started in applying for your trademark through Trademarkia in more than 55 countries around the world.

Secure Your Trademark Today!

Other Trademark Application FAQs