Trademark Frequently Asked Questions

How do I enforce my trademark against infringers?

If someone is infringing your trademark, you can send a cease & desist letter to stop the infirming use.
If you would like to send a cease & desist letter, please visit Trademarkia’s Trademark Cease and Desist Letter Services page.  From there, simply select a cease and desist letter service package offered by one of our attorney or law firm advertisers, and you will be prompted to provide all of the information needed in order to enforce your trademark.

If the infringer does not stop the infringing use upon receipt of your cease & desist letter, you can file a lawsuit against them for trademark infringement.  If your trademark is federally registered, you can sue them in federal court.  In a lawsuit for trademark infringement, the court may grant injunctive relief which stops the other party from using the mark.  Depending on the specific circumstances of your case, you may also seek monetary damages, such as the other party’s profits or your lost profits.

Secure Your Trademark Today!

Other Trademark Registration FAQs